This only needs to be done ONCE per each WIREWAX account using WIREWAX Sync™.
- Click the Account tab at the Bottom left to raise the list.
- Select the API Credentials.
- Click the show credentials button.
- Copy your API Key and API Secret.
- Click on the Sync icon in the top right corner.
- Navigate to the JW Player tab and paste in your JW Player API Key and API Secret.
- Click Connect.
- Click the syncing icon on any of the preview cards. It may take a few moments to upload the video and run it through our encoding and vision processes.
- You’ll be able to navigate back to the Videos section in WIREWAX to see your newly synced videos.
- You can return to the Sync modal at any time to sync new or additional videos from JW Player to WIREWAX
First, you’ll need two pieces of information: the Player ID and Media ID. To find these, go to the Videos section of your JWPlayer Dashboard. Click on the asset that you want to utilise to find the Media ID, and then go to the Embed Code to find the Player ID. The Player ID is after the Media ID and the hyphen in the embed code. The below highlights where to find both IDs:
- Add the script for the JW Player player to the head of your page, referencing the player ID. Again, the Player ID is after the Media ID and the hyphen in the embed code.
- Add the wirewax.js script to the head of your page
- Add a div with an id of video-container within the body of your pages html
- Include a script which references the video id (from JW Platform) just before your body closing tag
If you have a playlist with mixed interactive and normal videos, please use the below script: